My ROTJ Boba Build

Here's the progress on the shoulders, I still want to add some of the scratch marks but other than that and a clear coat, I think they are pretty much done. I wish I had taken a "before" picture, because I think they look a lot better. I also have the chest armor pieces going, but I'll take pictures when I'm further along with them.

New Shoulders L 01.jpg New Shoulders L 02.jpg New Shoulders R 01.jpg New Shoulders R 02.jpg

update: my attempt at doing the scratches
New Shoulders L 03.jpg New Shoulders R 03.jpg

Last edited:
I've been working on getting the chest armor all done, I've had to make a few adjustments to the connections for the vest, the extra thickness made them fit me just slightly differently.

Chest Armor New 01.jpg Chest Armor New 02.jpg

I've also repainted them (except the diamond, I forgot to grab it when I painted), trying to lighten them up a little. I've always liked the Hunt Club Green, but I also think it is a little dark. So my goal was to mix up a lighter green to mist over the Hunt Club. I tried to get the my green close to the Pantone swatch (2409 c) 501st has up for the armor green, but in reality I think it looks more like the Weyerhauser green, maybe a little darker.
Either way, I liked it so I tried it out and it gave the armor more of a medium green color like it should be, I don't think it's perfect, but I do think it is much closer. Here's some more pictures in different lightings, let me know what you think.

Chest Armor New 03.jpg Chest Armor New 04.jpg Chest Armor New 05.jpg

Hey all! Hope everyone had a good Easter, my family took a trip for the weekend and I had finished my repaint right before so I still have everything put away, but I am pretty happy with how it all came out. With that done, I decided to focus on my black braid which I didn't have put together quite right so I took it apart and rebraided it.

New Braids 01.jpg New Braids 02.jpg New Braids 03.jpg New Braids 04.jpg

I also braided in the silver horsehair instead of painting it, I've kind of always wondered how it would look doing it this way, I think it came out pretty good.

New Braids 05.jpg New Braids 06.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back