My first boba fett outing

Here's some pics of my first public outing in my costume. I even persuaded my boss to wear my stormtrooper costume too. We raised £552 for charity today.... Great fun...it was worth the effort of getting the costume together :)

DSC_0720.jpg

DSC_0724.jpg

DSC_0727.JPG

Congrats on the first troop. It's nice to see all that effort pay off and have something you can wear. It's also a great indication of what needs to be tweaked. I had all sorts of costume malfunctions my first couple of troops :)

Congrats on the first troop. It's nice to see all that effort pay off and have something you can wear. It's also a great indication of what needs to be tweaked. I had all sorts of costume malfunctions my first couple of troops :)

Thank you,
yeah I agree...its only when you try it on for 6 hours flat out that you realise the things you need to change....mainly have to adjust the armour plates positioning. Think I might change the magnet fastenings...they got really annoying !!!

:)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you :)

Love seeing posts like this. There is so much involved in putting the build together, it's nice to remind ourselves of why we are building the costumes in the first place. ...besides that fact that most of us are a little odd.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back