My Fem Mando Progress (pics)

Hello! I haven't forgotten about my mando!! Its been crazy with Christmas and all but after the holidays are over I will have progress photos of some sort! I SWEAR!

Happy Holidays!
Tiffany

Unless you got the guns already. a SMall tip:Airsoft guns can be a good and cheap to base the project on. Mauser sounds about right for blaster material for me. But you do what's right for you. Just hope you can handle all the drooling geeks and nerd that will be following you when you wear it. If you got a suit you got to waer it! :p

Looks nice. The trimming on the armor is nice and slight. Completely pink plates would be rather jarring. . . Plus the Helmet looks sharp! My friend Amy would kill for that Kama, girl. Nice Job!

Wow!!

Just joined the forum yesterday and ran into this thread. I couldn't keep my mouth from gaping. Great super job , I can't wait to see more.

*DF*

Does anyone know where i can get some pink Mythosaur skull decals?? THANKS!!

I saw some on eBay a few months ago. But I looked and they aren't there anymore.

But if you look, say "Bantha skull" instead of Mythosaur, the di'kutla sellers don't know the difference. Good luck on your beskar'gam!

Now that runjedirun's Jango is finished :) he can continue to help me get this mando finished! Tango, the chest armor is from Rotten.
Updates soon, I promise! This stupid economy is making it hard for me to progress.
XO

Depending on who you ask aschultz. The Boba Rubies were apparently from the same mold as the Don Post helmets...hence why they are fugly beyond repair. But the Jango was a completely different production.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back