MLC Fett body armors? **First FG pull pics!!** (8/18)

My came in yesterday and it looks incredible! (y) Thanks to Mardon and Rex for their efforts in making this armor available. I just want to point out that anyone looking to get the samller chest armor should probably get the regular sized. I'm 5'6 and the smaller one seems way too small for me. Seems like it would work for anyone 5'2 or smaller. Nothing wrong with it, just very small. Thanks again guys!

Vin

Hey Han Hunter,

sorry I have only one short question. I send and PM 3 weeks before and did not get an answear till now did you not get anything? If not please call me on GKo1040480@aol.com becuase I have some questions to you.

Greetings Guido

MLC = mlcallanta

Any one have some recent photos of their MLC armor ?

No I'm not new. Been away for over a year and forget my username and old email address, hehe

PS Dragoncon 2004 was a blast

It was Christmas all day today!(y) Not only did I get my Batninja vest made of TDH fabric, I also got my MLC armor!:love This stuff is top-notch and I'm so freaking happy. The armor is very well made and looks great Thanks again MLC and Bountys Hunted.(y)

OK! Finally finished my MLC armor, well almost;) Enough to take a photo anyway:D I have to say I'm very happy with it and IMO is the best offered as of right now with the exception of one other individule (you know who you are);) and he is'ent even making stuff right now anyway. So without further adew (what's a dew?) my MLC armor!(y) (y) (y) *Ewoks chanting in back ground*

A30300E1-D44B-41E5-7DA0B4DC8B28E807.jpg

A3039FFC-ECBD-EF1F-FB1EA53C236434B9.jpg

That looks really good! Makes me feel really great about my choice with going with MLC. I also have a JP on the way as well.

The one problem with painting anything in an ROTJ color scheme is that eventually it will end up being down the gullet of an interstellar man eating ant hole.

Desert_Beagle said:
That looks really good! Makes me feel really great about my choice with going with MLC. I also have a JP on the way as well.

The one problem with painting anything in an ROTJ color scheme is that eventually it will end up being down the gullet of an interstellar man eating ant hole.
:lol: ;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back