Mike's ESB Build

mikeyp17

Hunter
Hey there guys, I've decided to start a build thread on my ESB fett. I will be posting up all progress on my suit big or small. For starters I got RS armor from woodman. thats all I have for now but I will continue to post, thanks for looking!!

Helmet: FPH2 from wasteland
Armor: RS
Toe spikes: cargo hold
Gauntlets: MattyMatt
ESB braids: woodman (real horse hair)
ESB cape: MOW
gloves: MOW
boots: MOW
Flightsuit and vest: Arkady
27884276565_553851122a_c.jpg
13536229_1180756915290853_2081195032_n by mikepalo17, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
Big update!
I got some beautiful gauntlets from Matty Matt. They are well made and look great, thanks Matt!
29563380635_755e26fd81_b.jpg
fett gauntlets by mikepalo17, on Flickr

I also picked up the horse hair braids from Woodman
28940110633_50ff366a28_b.jpg
14248764_1239173719449172_1604451980_n by mikepalo17, on Flickr

And I got my FPH2 from wasteland. I am very excited about this helmet I think it looks amazing. If you are on the fence about getting one of these from him I advise to pull the trigger!
29529211696_6f28a9c4e7_b.jpg
14256411_1239173709449173_878948967_n by mikepalo17, on Flickr

Good luck. Looks great so far. Love the colors on those gauntlets. After I started diving deeper into it I kinda wished I went ESB but had it all ordered already.

Good luck. Looks great so far. Love the colors on those gauntlets. After I started diving deeper into it I kinda wished I went ESB but had it all ordered already.

Thanks! Yea ESB fett has always been my dream costume. However you cant go wrong with ROTJ or SE either

Boots look great. Something else I did to mine was take some sandpaper to the toe and piping to scuff them up.

Sent from my iPhone

Your cape is completely wrong-it appears to be a fleece blanket??? It should be of canvas material.

This is man of wars limited edition wool cape. He believes this is similar to what they used in the movie. I dont know what they used in the movie for sure but preferably I like how this cape looks and hangs.

If you like the look and feel there is nothing wrong with having it and wearing it around. However if you plan to join the 501 will need to be swapped.

If you like the look and feel there is nothing wrong with having it and wearing it around. However if you plan to join the 501 will need to be swapped.

The CRL should be updated to reflect that wool can and should be acceptable. Taking a look at the actual reference pictures should that the cape is more wool than it is "canvas/linen" material.

Talking to a few new 501st members regarding their Fetts it seems that approval hinges more on an idealized Fett than what we actually saw on screen. I do believe that the CRL for ESB Fett is going to be updated soon.

The CRL should be updated to reflect that wool can and should be acceptable. Taking a look at the actual reference pictures should that the cape is more wool than it is "canvas/linen" material.

Talking to a few new 501st members regarding their Fetts it seems that approval hinges more on an idealized Fett than what we actually saw on screen. I do believe that the CRL for ESB Fett is going to be updated soon.

If this is something we want to discuss, PM Major. He is the BHG CO and I am the XO, so we can get the ball rolling on it.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back