Metal Helmet Using WOF Templates

I know your young and un-educated on the whole forum thing, which is why Im trying to explain common courtesy to you. Everything I explained is common on ALL forums. Like posting in all caps is yelling or used to emphasize a point ...posting up in a thread thats VERY OLD is not cool, like i said its just things you dont do. A real world example is you dont yell across a store looking for someone do you? You look for them or call their cell phone if you have one...you dont yell in Libraries...you dont walk in front of traffic. Im not bashing you Im just trying to help you for the future, and other forums you may goto...alot of other forums people would simily delete your post tell you to stop or kick you off the forum. Ive seen it a few times to people who acted childish about it and couldnt get with the program. So hope this helps you understand whats what and anyone else whos knew to the forum thing...and Happy Hunting

Wow... didn’t realize the pits of hell opened up ushering in the end of the world when people posted on old threads or more so that this was an "old thread" I am new to this whole forum thing, so I didn’t know and apologize. And didn’t mean to suck up any more bandwidth than this thread already did by existing… Also, just for clarification... what, length of time counts as an "old thread" Not trying to be an *** but some clarification as to a length of time that makes a thread old is in order if people are going to get fussy about it. I thought this metal bucket idea was sweet and thought I would share my two cents and encouragement, didn’t realize the date on the last post and frankly didn’t care, but I do now… cause again, end of the world sort of outcomes. Oh let’s not forget that 1. It was an accident and 2. Nowhere that I could find in the code of conduct or user agreement does it say diddley about posting on old threads. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle…

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back