Master replicas???

Gentlemen,

We are watching this thread.

Keep it civil or it will be locked.

Keep up the bantering back and forth, and there will be bannings.

Ya see...the pot got all strerd' up:lol: As I said earlier guys...why encourage someone who is unproven or has NOT EVEN made an effort to back up his claims? We have artisians here that need OUR support, artisians that some of you even know personnally...don't waist your time with or worse yet...getting banned over a STRANGER to TDH :confused:confused:confused:confused :facepalm
The proof is in the pudding or in this case the LACK of :rolleyes:rolleyes

Lock the thread!!! I'm tired of all the garbage about a master replica question people don't even come on here to discuss anymore and who don't even see my work when it's all over these boards...

Lock it up.
For the good of the community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loveless,

Look at it from our point of view...you stated this:
Originally Posted by loveless
Um, yes, I make the helmets and armor very close to what was in the movies. Just as good as anything else floating around.

pm me and i'll meet your helmet needs.

I am currently making full costumes for 3 sizes, kids, juniors and adults.

You can buy the pieces seperate, or together. The unpainted helmet is $50. Paint jobs are very cheap and very pro.

Here is the website link. It just got started, so look for massive updates every day.

http://mandalorian-manor.tripod.com/

There should be about 15 different paint designs, as well as massive armor designs from EU to OT. Cheaper then anywhere, and very durable vacuformed pieces. The photo on the website is the 3 - 6 year old to costume, just one of them.

With that, you just told everyone here you already produce 'these helmets'. BUT, you have nothing to show for it, other than to say, your equipment broke down [BTW, I'm curious, what's the name of the equipment that broke down?].

Then, in other threads, we can find you asking questions about the Everything Fett, which shows that you don't really have the intimate knowledge about Everything Fett as the other establish Helmet builders who do their research before embarking on a build.

I asked you this awhiles back on another thread and got this from you:
Halo 1, Most the armor I sell is custom, but do sell the replicas.

I was just wondering why they changed the helmet size. Thats all. Also, why would you come on a completly different thread and not reply to the original thread this was posted in??? You dont have an answere to the questions I asked do you?

The official size is boba, not jango. And I honestly dont have a clue as to why he has a dimple on his cheek. Care to answer any of those questions instead of smakin or trying to discredit me???

I dont see how those questions effect me creating a replica fett helmet and custom helmets.
Go talk to Tye Tigger bro, half the guys workin for him cant even tell you who's lightsaber belongs to who, but they dont have a problem with replicating sabers for the films do they.

And yes, I know alot about fett. Probably more then you as you lack the intelligence to answer my questions and instead try to discredit me on a totally different thread, get a life bro!!!

That didn't help too. Can you imagine how the other members here are taking this? It will promote distrust and tag you as someone who's all bark but no bite. And that's the last thing all of us want here...especially with the newer bloods like yourself coming in.

It would be alot easier, next time to actually finish a product before stating you sell these items. Even with a first build pic, the other experienced Hunters can chip in, and provide you with expert feedback on how to improve on the design, or even compliment the work you did.

Just some advice...

Stay safe and good luck.

Tim.

MODs, I do hope this was alright with you.

well said Halo 1, I think we've all learned something here. stick to what we know best. I don't mind spending good money for something I know that is.... A:good quality B:movie accurate and C: made by a respected member of this community. you know the old saying... "if it sounds to good to be true and quacks like a Duck, fool me twice.. fool me.... can't be fooled again"

B1

I agree Halo, once again you put it so articularly. :) scratchbuilds are highly encouraged, but broken promises/false advertising creates problems for buyers and sellers alike. thats why I only update my thread with what I have done, not what I am about to do... things change in Real life, and I would hate to leave people disappointed.

Also keep in mind that it would be best to show progress pics of your bucket while it is being made. That way you can clear any controversy as to whether or not it is actually your sculpt.

I know it sounds weird, but we have had someone try to sell some parts without wanting to show progress pics. He only had pics of the finished product. It turned out that he was selling recasted parts. Although we've also had at one person who posted pics of his bucket to sell, and we were skeptical of him until he posted progress pics. I now have one of his buckets.

Posting pics of it still in build is better than you think.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back