Jango Jetpacks

Is it imparrative that jangos colors be gloss? Whenever i watch the duel arena scene his jetpack seems to be flatter looking

Is it imparrative that jangos colors be gloss? Whenever i watch the duel arena scene his jetpack seems to be flatter looking

I personally don't think it really matters what paint you use because you can always give it a dull clear coat (depending on which Jetpack it is).
For me, i much prefer it more dull with a satin clear coat, looks much more realistic and more like the real deal this way.

I agree with the above statement. Even if they are gloss colors I sand them after painting to take the gloss off. The main thing is to get the right color so that they blend together the right way. But at then end of the day none of the colors will look gloss.

Hey mate..... do you happen to have a pic from the side with your Stubby mounted....... I'm gonna be attaching the clips to mine soon and wanted to see if there was a point where it fits correctly?
You know....scrap that question.... how dumb am I...... all I needed was my profile pic........ Duhhhhhh!!!!.

Sorry for the slow response. I probably do have a pic somewhere if you still need one. One thing I will throw out there, it sits much higher on the back than most realize on their first try.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back