Jango Gloves

Those are my hand measurements. It´s a MEDIUM size. If you are able, pick me also a pair of Light blue so ill can dye them.

Let me know bro, thanks!

1.jpg

Okay, folks... I've spent the last two weeks running around to various Nordstrom Racks in the Chicago area. They are finally carrying the gloves, but the only colors I have found are black, and a weird light purple color. Just for info, I have "average" sized "guy hands", and a size 8 fit me just right. I will continue to keep my eye open for any gloves in blue. Just wanted to drop a quick up-date...

Hey Fett_323,

thanks for your endurance on this.
Plz put me in for 2 pairs in 8 or 9 if you find the right ones.

Thank you very much

Mike

I just had a friend come back from Seattle and he said they did not have any gloves at the Nordy Rack there either.... sigh... where are you gloves, why do you mock me so!! lol

I live in Seattle so if they come in I'll let you guys know. I'm always on the road for work so I'll start stopping by more since winter time is coming up.

I found some at the Rack by me. Problem is I am not sure if they are the right color. My digital camera busted so I will have to borrow one so I can upload the pics and you all can tell me if they are correct.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back