Jango “Mystery Helmet” - Long Read

So what's the word the hearsay on the threats? Just curious since everyone appears to be on edge and nothing has been posted. I saw the armor bits in photos and I was surprised how much smaller all of it was compared to Boba stuff Temura must have been a small guy. I was offered this stuff awhile back but just wasn't my bag but glad the Jango guys get some major relief for qute a few pieces.

Lee

Rogue Studios said:
So what's the word the hearsay on the threats? Just curious since everyone appears to be on edge and nothing has been posted.

Nothing has been posted, because I'm still not comfortable enough with what information has been offered to me in regards to this. In other words, the report made to me was inconclusive. I have been in the process of sorting out the molds, and contemplating how I want to proceed. I am curious though, if Jango is not your "Bag", why is it that you are curious about this? If you don't mind me asking? :)

Rogue Studios said:
I saw the armor bits in photos and I was surprised how much smaller all of it was compared to Boba stuff Temura must have been a small guy.

Mr. Morrison is "Vertically Challenged", yes :lol: But keep in mind that his armor, started out as ROTJ armor and was "trimmed" to fit. Hence the different shape, and lack of bevel around the edges of the armor.

Rogue Studios said:
I was offered this stuff awhile back but just wasn't my bag but glad the Jango guys get some major relief for quite a few pieces.

I too was offered the parts sometime ago. It wasn't until the "molds" recently became available for sale that I reconsidered. Much like the Boba "plug", they're great pieces for posterity :)

FP

Rogue Studios said:
I saw the armor bits in photos and I was surprised how much smaller all of it was compared to Boba stuff Temura must have been a small guy.

yeah, he's not nearly as tall as jeremy bulloch. makes us shorter guys happy ;)

tk7602 said:
yeah, he's not nearly as tall as jeremy bulloch. makes us shorter guys happy ;)

I believe he's 5'6". Perfect for me since I'm too short for Boba. And a Stormtrooper as well, but I make that work. :lol:

TD-4242 said:
Wow this list has grown fast. I'm in as well but I'm afraid I may be too late now.

-Bill

I'm sure FP will do his best to accomodate as many people as possible. He's a good guy and his work is always top notch.

Well Helmetman, you are now up to 23 posts and each one left in your profile seems to be Trolling. (n) Please go away. We don't want you here. :moon

fettpride said:
And lastly, don't you worry. I won't be publicly selling these castings now.

!! and other assorted, implied curse-words.

** please refrain from using #%#$% to replace curse words. Thanks! Mirax

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, keep it civil.

Lets keep in mind what an awesome discovery this is and keep it in perspective.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!!! No, really.... WOW!!! I am not much of a Jango fan but I heard about these pieces about 2 years ago and half-heartedly pursued getting a helmet for a while but it never went very far. I am so glad to see this resurface and it couldn't have fallen into more capable hands! Congrats Chris! And thanks so much for making these available! That is very generous of you! Just great great news all the way around!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back