Interest Thread- Jango Girth Belt

You can buy the materials and make one (that is what I did) with Cruzers tutorial... I think Cruzer was checking with the supplier of the bolo to see if he could get more, if not, there are other options for the bolo albeit some are not AS accurate as Cruzers supplier... I think there is a place called 'Beads Findings and Things' that sells 6mm bolo for a decent price http://bfnt.co.uk

thksdad is suspended for certain reasons that the admins deemed warranted suspension (I won't list it here, but they did have their reasons)

Thanks and good luck with your quest,
Tony

das es true :) it is posted above (recasting)... As for making a girth belt, try BfnT and if they are sold out I would look on the internet for places that sell (dyed or undyed) 6mm bolo... then you need a piece of leather the length of your waist and about 5-5 1/2 inches tall and about 20+ yards of bolo, then you use leather cement and glue each strip and hold it down for a couple of minutes then do the next strip. Once those are done, put a piece of leather wrap on the end and drill some holes in each end and lace that bad boy up :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back