Flight Suit I need one

I'd suggest hitting up Arkady. Carole is super helpful and makes stuff custom to your unique body type. I'm waiting on a commission from her presently and have heard nothing but rave reviews about her work. See the following link/ad ...

Hope this helps!

I second that! I got a vest from her that purchased from another user and it is very good quality. It convinced me to buy even more soft parts from her!

Denny
I received a full ROTJ outfit from Arkady last month (June 2020), which was made up of a Flight Suit w/Neck Seal attached (But you can have it separate), Vest, Ankle Spats & Hip Pouches. While I can't speak to Carole's current time frame - I ordered mine in January. BUT.....I can say it is WORTH the wait! The attention to detail she takes is spot on. I very happy with the purchase. She'll ask for measurements, and in working with her I came up with a quick sheet for the measurements (See attached .PDF). I went to my local alterations gal who took my measurements - Cause I wanted to get them correct .The end result was a perfect fitting Boba Fett suit!

Thanks,
-Iron

Attachments

• Flight Suit Measurements.pdf
    75.1 KB · Views: 233
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back