Howdy from Texas

Welcome to the forums. We have plenty of Texans here on the boards.

First word of advice is read a ton then read some more. Also speak to your fellow Star Garrison Boba Fetts and we will be happy to help.

An RotJ from Ohio. Welcome aboard! Good luck with your build. As mentioned above, this site is a bevy of info. Enjoy, it's like a Boba Fett candy store.

Thanks for the support guys! I'm friends of friends of Josh Powers and have followed Mark Hammonds as he's put together his kit. Texas has some amazing cosplayers but I've only ever seen a Boba or Jango at one of the big cons. I'm guessing it's not the simplest thing to put on, especially coming from a TR. It's easy to put on a dress and choir robe. You can laugh, we know what it is.

I expect this to be a 2-5 year build and am aiming for a top tier kit. I've even started a "Fit to Fett" campaign - I'm 6' and reasonably in shape but thyroid issues and a sweet tooth are showing their effects. I'm leaning towards metal armor and a cold cast helmet. I'm in IT and dreaming of ways I can integrate some smart electronics. My TR bucket has hearing and fans, but nobody expects us to speak. I troop with an amazing ESB Vader (Carr Campbell) and would love to match his awesomeness.

Since you are trooping in North Texas, I am probably one of the Jangos and ROTJ Boba Fetts you have seen. It is really fun to troop as a Fett. We are around more than you might think at smaller troops.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back