Hilarious Jet Pack Auction on ebay!

Hey, this is better than the used chewing gum sculpture I found up for sale once! :lol:

I give anyone credit who can take some time out to laugh at themselves and help others laugh as well from time to time. Life has gotten so serious these days. Now BIDDING on it is another story!

Zub Fett said:
I fail to see how selling the bak of a plastic chair is funny but the stupididy of it and calling it something its is not is humorous. If ppl do that crap for a joke then y doesnt ebay do somethin about it, they go on and on about safety n stuff, y dont they clean up the time wasters.
Selling a soul...wot does the boyer get...a piece of paper?
If ppl can sell absolutely anything, then y isnt ebay flooded with urine in a cup, dirty underwear, pieces of crappy plastic furniture. I think that ppl that sell crap should be kicked off, n the loosers that by it should be kicked in the but.
Anywayz, thats enuf from me.

Well........ isnt that special . I know that this is a stupid joke and that some may find it funny and others... not, but we have to remember ( and I hope clowns dont clog up the listings with this stuff ) that he hasnt actually broken any rules and to stop him from selling " his junk " is a form of sensorship . SENSORSHIP ...........bad !!!! Oh well

Mike

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back