Hi From Feezing Wales

Hi All,

Just wanted to officially say HI to you all....
I currently have a Stormtrooper armour that I've had for 8 years or so and occasionally wear it for charity events and such....But I really want a great Boba Fett costume to join him.
So...I've decided to bite the bullet and start...I am totally uselss at anything DIY or crafty, so this is a BIG challenge for me.....I'm totally blown away by everyones amazing skills on this site and I hope I can come within 10% of how good most of these projects are.
Anyway...I've bought myself a helmet kit and I'm going to start there and see how I get on with the rest of the costume.

There are so many hints and tips on here and youtube, its been brilliant and inspirational.......I'm sure looking forward to starting properly.

Thanks in advance for all the annoying questions I'm bound to post.

MTFBWY all.

P

Welcome and best of luck on your build. Dont worry about skill level as not all of us are artists, im certainly not. Just do lots of research learning the ABCs and take your time

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back