Hello from the great plains of Oklahoma

TKOK

New Hunter
Loooong time lurker but I've rarely posted and I don't think I did an introduction -- could be wrong though (too many Star Wars sites to keep up with). Thought I'd introduce myself. I studied this site the whole time I was building my ESB. I took a couple of liberties, but it's a constant project for me anyways!

When I'm not doing events, Mr. Fett stands guard in our foyer to greet guests that come to the house. Here's a couple of pics

Photo%20May%2010%205%2032%2049%20PM_zpsvlrbgx0g.gif

Photo%20May%2010%205%2032%2021%20PM_zpsv7uywah0.gif

11988512_10205700344892857_9090739071010402872_n_zpsnvhb8etm.gif

Morning. That pic outside the Peake looks great.

If you make it to Tulsa, drop me a line.

Doesn't seem to be anyone here in NE OK besides me.
KC

Loooong time lurker but I've rarely posted and I don't think I did an introduction -- could be wrong though (too many Star Wars sites to keep up with). Thought I'd introduce myself. I studied this site the whole time I was building my ESB. I took a couple of liberties, but it's a constant project for me anyways!

When I'm not doing events, Mr. Fett stands guard in our foyer to greet guests that come to the house. Here's a couple of pics

Morning. That pic outside the Peake looks great.

If you make it to Tulsa, drop me a line.

Doesn't seem to be anyone here in NE OK besides me.
KC

Hey Level... Will do! Are you part of any of the groups up there (Tulsa Star Force, 501st, JediOKC, etc.)? I'll message you the next time I'm up there!

No man, not yet. Still putting together my ESB.

Have Arkady on my flightsuit and vest, very critical to this puzzle. A

ll else has been procured aside from Jetpack harness and some odds and ends.

Hey Level... Will do! Are you part of any of the groups up there (Tulsa Star Force, 501st, JediOKC, etc.)? I'll message you the next time I'm up there!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back