Hello from South London

Hi everyone, new to the forum. Have a cleared ANH Stunt TK and a nearly cleared TX. Looking to start the long journey that it’s a Boba build! Joined the forum with the hopes of getting a steer on where to source armour. Any recommendations are very much welcomed via PM. Thanks

Hi everyone, new to the forum. Have a cleared ANH Stunt TK and a nearly cleared TX. Looking to start the long journey that it’s a Boba build! Joined the forum with the hopes of getting a steer on where to source armour. Any recommendations are very much welcomed via PM. Thanks
Hallo TO South Londinium :)
Take a look around the forum, there are a bunch of discussions like this already. The very! brief abrivation:
Minutefett und Instagram (all hard parts)
Wasted Fett on Instagram (all hard parts)
Galactic Armory on IG (dont remember if thats the correct name)
MachineCraft (all metal parts)
ToEleven (good fan sculpt helmets and tip top customer Service)
Arkady
bobamaker (www.bobamaker.co.uk ... One stop shop for EVERYTHING, tip top customer Service, but pricy)
Mike M. for gloves
superjedi for painting
FamousFett for painting
Fett 4 Real for painting
Jc27 for electronics
Darth Voorhees for Jetpack and more
Funkyred for emblems
woodman for braids (long wait time atm)
... and theres so many more that I forgot to mention. Sorry. Its early in the Morning here...

Wow, this is EXACTLY what I was looking for and you’re the first person to just outright give me the information. Was beginning to feel like I was trying to infiltrate some kind of national secret haha! Given me lots to look at, thanks a million

Hello, welcome to TDH.

Which version of Boba are you looking to build?

Are you looking for painted parts or are you painting it yourself?

Hello, welcome to TDH.

Which version of Boba are you looking to build?

Are you looking for painted parts or are you painting it yourself?
Thanks Roger!

I’m looking to do an ESB build. For me that’s the definitive Boba Fett.

I’d like to do the painting myself. I’m aware there is a lot of detail expected and I’m ready for the challenge. From what I’ve seen so far, there is an absolute tonne of resources available here which I will take full advantage of!

As I say, I’ve been in touch with Bobamaker and asked to order a VX helmet. He said the next space available in his schedule is February/March which is ok by me. I’m just waiting for the PayPal invoice to secure with a deposit.

I’ve paid my deposit to Bobamaker for my helmet so I have lots of time to wait for it to arrive now.

Can anyone recommend some reading/research to prepare for the build? Aside from aimlessly scrolling through and picking posts or WIPs at random please.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back