Hello from Portland, OR!

barcslay

New Hunter
Hi all! Just wanted to give a quick intro. I’m Ryan from Portland, Oregon! I’m a member over at the RPF and decided I should come to the dented side!

I’m part time personal trainer, part time musician - but with my free time I make things for our yearly Halloween backyard party/haunt along with Han Solo, Indiana Jones, and other assorted props. With the new Boba show, I’ve found a new interest! :)

Thanks for having me!

Hello and welcome , this is the right place for anything Boba. Sounds like you have some skills , and experience already. Look forward to seeing what you build. Good luck in the hunt.

Hello and welcome , this is the right place for anything Boba. Sounds like you have some skills , and experience already. Look forward to seeing what you build. Good luck in the hunt.
Thank you! I’m looking forward to going down the rabbit hole here and seeing what everyone has done.

Greetings from Happy Valley... let me know if I can help. Just finished my ROTJ last year. Learned a lot from this forum.
Hello! I've learned a ton as well already; I just finished up my BoBF Helmet and will be moving on to my armor in the next few weeks. I guess I'll use this opportunity to ask - where did you source your material for armor? TAP Plastics or ....? I know a lot of guys talk about Sintra. Thanks :)

Hello! I've learned a ton as well already; I just finished up my BoBF Helmet and will be moving on to my armor in the next few weeks. I guess I'll use this opportunity to ask - where did you source your material for armor? TAP Plastics or ....? I know a lot of guys talk about Sintra. Thanks :)
I ended up purchasing my armor from a forum member by the name of wastedfett. I'd do it again in second. Solid product.. quick response. One additional tip, do your diligence when you source or procure your products. There are a lot of people out there who will take your money and disappear. This forum has some great suppliers and members.... Of course, there's always the question of what are you shooting for? Fun and recreation and or 501 certification.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back