Girth Belt Run(Interest thread)

:lol: Oh the Zam / Barney fight of 2007.... :lol:

Yeah, the photos do not do the bolos justice - especially with my camera. I had a photo of them with the ammo belt and holsters - but the colors look really really bad in the photo....actually here see for your self.

CIMG4116.jpg

See what I mean? The only thing that matters is they look great in person - and they probably will look and photograph better in natural lighting. It's probably just the camera and the florescent lighting - the wall in the pic looks baby blue - when it's actually white. The color saturation is just horrible on those photos.

The pouches look tall, but it's just that they aren't closed in those photos. I need to add some velcro to them.

Mine arrived today. (y)

I have to say, that it's absolutely beautiful. You did some awesome work JD, thank you. (y)

I haven't noticed any issues with the eyelets popping out... yet. But I'll be swapping the leather lace for a shoe lace for sure, otherwise it'll be a two man operation just to cinch up the belt. ;)

thanks guys...im glad everyone is happy...they were a good amount of work to do and it was my pleasure to get them done for some of my fellow jangos...

as far as possible future repairs...due to the construction, it may be possible that they may need to be glued or repaired after wearing them and trooping in them. As we all know, after trooping fixes is commonplace in this hobby. I used tandy leather weld glue, which i think is one of the best for this type of stuff...use a lot in the area needing the repair and press and hold it till it holds...a few minutes a least...once dry it is clear and holds really well when gluing leather to leather...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back