Gauntlets: Where to find lights and switches?

Neo Fett

Active Hunter
Where can I find the red LED circle do-dad from this gauntlet:
Boba-Fett-Costume-MoM-102702-039.jpg

And the two switches that are supposed to be on the side of this gauntlet:
Boba-Fett-Costume-MoM-102702-063.jpg

Thanks!

Zenix, I just ordered a ton of those red lamps and I'm hoping to get them in the mail soon. They are VERY close to the original and look spot on. I'll also be ordering a bunch of the push button switches soon (for the right gauntlet) to include with my kits.
Anyone have a good source for the black ones for the flamethrower? I'd like to order those as well.

Zenix, I just ordered a ton of those red lamps and I'm hoping to get them in the mail soon. They are VERY close to the original and look spot on. I'll also be ordering a bunch of the push button switches soon (for the right gauntlet) to include with my kits.
Anyone have a good source for the black ones for the flamethrower? I'd like to order those as well.

Hey Will, these are the ones on my flamethrower, I think they are very close: T0916SOAAA - ARCOLECTRIC - SWITCH, SPNO, BLACK | Newark element14

gaunt left top.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back