gauntlets,armour,jet pack,etc?

Koze514

Hunter
Hey Fellow Fetters,

Can anyone direct me to anyone who makes awesome ESB parts? I just finished my helmet and really want to build the rest. Not looking to make pepakura parts. Ideally looking to start with gauntlets.

Thanks in advance !

Cheers
Rob

IMG_6238.JPG

I'd recommend Christian @Man of War Studios, as he has both jet pack and gauntlets, as well as many other goodies.

You can visit his website to view his products....

Hey Fellow Fetters,

Can anyone direct me to anyone who makes awesome ESB parts? I just finished my helmet and really want to build the rest. Not looking to make pepakura parts. Ideally looking to start with gauntlets.

Thanks in advance !

Cheers
Rob

View attachment 101322

I'd recommend Christian @Man of War Studios, as he has both jet pack and gauntlets, as well as many other goodies.

You can visit his website to view his products....
Christian sells some nice stuff, just be wary that some of his items are not accurate and would need to be replaced if you want a more accurate Fett. I am in the process of replacing my flightsuit and flak vest due to inaccuracy issues. The original flight suit was one piece, and the flak vest sealed in the back not the sides.

For guantlets, the MOW ones are very heavy compared to the abs version RKD sells. After wearing them for a while, anything lighter on the wrists and arms is always appreciated.

For backpacks Id recommend Darth Voorhees if you are going ESB...you won't find a more accurate jetpack out there. The lightest is the NME Props one which I own. That weighs about 6 lbs or 3.5 kg tricked out. For comparison Darth Vorhees is about 4.5 kg and MOW is 5.5 kg.

Armor I would recommend RKD, but you might be able to snatch an RS Props armor off of Woodman. DO NOT BUY DIRECTLY FROM RS PROPS UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO WAIT YEARS FOR YOUR STUFF.

Arkady makes the best fligh suits and vests out there.

Christian (MOW) is the go to guy for boots.

Check out Dakota or machinecraftreplicas@gmail.com for metal parts like toe spikes, armor studs, wrist darts and knee darts, etc.

For buckets you can go to Darth Voorhees or Animefan as they both make great buckets. I personally own an Animefan helmet.

Stormrider for your EE3.

Sent from my SM-G930V

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back