Gauntlet questions/issues

Hello there!
I have started back on my Jango build again (been in boxes for about 8 or 9 years untouched) and I have a few questions:
1. I’ve got cruzer coldcast armour and gauntlets and they were wrapped in newspaper when I got them, which now has transferred the print to the armour. Pic attached. Any suggestions on what to use to get rid of it? I’ve tried warm soapy water so far.... no good
2. Is the a good pic heavy tutorial on here for assembling the gauntlets?
3. The lower shells on both gauntlets don’t quite line up. I’ve seen people heating them with heat guns BUT will this work on cold cast without damaging them?
Thanks heaps for your help
DAA23645-01C7-4DEF-8F57-449E2BEDE5D8.jpeg

There is a tutorial for the gauntlets.

And for the newspaper imprint. I'm sure once you actually start buffing the cold cast under cold water with 0000 steel wool it should buff out the imprint?

Your cold cast armor isn't polished yet. Like the previous poster said, take some 0000 steel wool and polish the armor under cool running water. Not only will the newspaper print come off but the shine of the cold cast will reveal itself. That needs to be done to every single piece of cold cast armor components you have.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back