FS: Accurate Chest and Shoulder Vinyl Decals/Stencils

Funkyred

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Hi All,
As some of you who know me already know, I make and sell decals for Boba Fett and other Star wars related costumes etc .
Up until recently I was selling directly to prop builders but after spending a lot of time analyzing all the screen shots /images that are available for both ESB and ROTJ , Endlessly Drawing and redrawing all the different decals I am finally happy with the results and ready to offer them to the Fett Community.

Free shipping will be offered for both UK and US orders for The Dented Helmet Members
Prices will be listed in both Dollars and Pounds , the prices may vary but at the time of writing this post the exchange rate dictated the prices.

Please PM me with any questions or custom orders.
Paypal only

elliott@funkyred.co.uk
Please add your screen name / Address / Desired decal / set / sets

ESB

As per current CRL the chest and shoulder decals are painted so these will be supplied in stencil form with clear application tape applied for easy application. Weathering / Damage to the shoulder decal can be achieved prior to paint with Maskol or similar product.
Although I will supply both these decals in layered vinyl if requested.

ESB Shoulder paint stencils.jpg
$5.50 / £5

ESB Chest Stencils.jpg
$5.50 / £5

Buy the the set for $10 / £9

ESB Shoulder.jpg
$5.50 / £5

ESB Chest.jpg
$5.50 / £5

But all 4 for $17 / £15

ROTJ

These are printed decals as per screen accurate and are not layered Vinyl.
The colours may look different at first glance but after final weathering will darken to match the screen used armour.

ROTJ Shoulder.jpg
$5.50 / £5

ROTJ Chest.jpg
$5.50 / £5

Please check out my other decals / masks

ESB ear cap stencils

Real letraset ear cap decals

Shin Tool Decal / stencils

ESB Jetpack decals

more in production.......

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back