FP Armor - Version 3 - ROUND 2 *UPDATE 3/30*

shoot me a PM FP when you get a chance so I know when you need payment, and how much gauntlets are going to be. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who may not be aware Chris (FettPride) has a lot of personal issues going on right now in his life, there is a thread in the sarlacc pit which goes into more details so if your waiting on PM replies please be patient (y)

Hope no one minds me writing this, it appeared there were a few members who weren't aware of the situation (y)

Fair play bruv... It needed to be said for those that did not know? (y)

Guys please be patient... It may be some time before Chris is back...

I read the post in regards to FPs situation... I'm truly sorry... I feel bad... I didnt know the extent of the situation. FP (chris), you and your wife are in my prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone I know FP has had his hands full lately and I hope all is looking up for him. But I did have a quick question that either FP or anyone with his armor could answer for me. I got some bad armor off ebay and an having problems with the neck and back plates. I am hoping to save the other parts of the armor with adding them to hopefully FP armor for the neck and back. So I was hoping that I could get measurments of FP's chest armor. Like the width and length on each piece. That would help me out alot! Thanks and Cheers!

with all that FP has been through lately, the last thing that he needs is some newb posting that they want his armor, so i feel kind of bad posting this, but FP armor is the most coveted around....so with that in mind i would like to send the sincerest wishes and prayers to your family, FP....if and when you come back, and i truly hope you do, i would like to be included in the next run....thanks, and god bless!!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back