For a few credits more

Jorun Lakhil

Active Hunter
Heading for a new Fan movie project which will take a deep look inside the technical terms of Italo western movie shooting,
combined with all the little details which we finally found in the appearance of Boba Fett. Hope to get it on with friends from
the movie buisness beginning of next year.

Is there something you guys are still missin in any Boba Fett Fan film which deals with the Clint attitude ?
Would be pleased to get some advices, hints, thoughts, whatever, thanks !

x23chj8t.jpg

smanaa7h.jpg

I like the idea for this. Eastwood has always reminded me of Boba, in fact, I remember reading somewhere that he was inspired by Clint from either For For A Few More Dollars or A Fist Full of Dollars at that time.

My biggest advice, is that don't over do Fett's body movements. It does not fit his character. For example, in the Twelve Parsec Stare, when Fett enters the salon, a robot backs up playing the old school western tune. Fett looks at it, and when he looks away, it looks as if he just smelled a sour fart. See for yourself to see what I'm trying to illiterate, its like the first few minutes of the short movie. I just feel small details like that leave a impact on the character, especially Boba. I would think, movements should mimic Clint's, smooth and reserved, but when faced with adversity, lash out displaying power and skill while still maintaining a level of cool headnesses/control. Put Clint and Fett side by side, they are both lethal weapons.

I really enjoyed writing that, and still want to express how happy I am that someone its doing a spin like this. Please keep us updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back