FETTPRIDE: ESB Side Arm Holster is a GO, Accepting Payments

Holster received !!!! USPS is definitely wacky !!

I have the sidearm that resembles the Cloud City security model ( for now ) and it fits just fine.

This thing is so solid and tough ( and heavy !)

Thank you Chris, and GBH, once again !

Timmer

Last edited by a moderator:
Holster received !!!! USPS is definitely wacky !!

I have the sidearm that resembles the Cloud City security model ( for now ) and it fits just fine.

This thing is so solid and tough ( and heavy !)

Thank you Chris, once again !

Timmer

Good to here. Maybe mine will show up today. I am in Michigan so I thought I would get it a bit sooner then you. But much like the job market in MI right now, The USPS tends to take it's sweet fraking time :(

I recieved mine today and let me just say that you have outdone yourself on this one FP. This piece is a thing of beauty. I am always re-impressed with your craftsmanship every time I get a new piece from you. Thank you so much for you hard work and dedication to such a difficult project.

Got mine today...holy moly! This thing is the most awesome holster ive ever seen. If you told me this was an original, id likely believe it! Thanks SO much FP and GBH for making this happen! i Couldnt be happierandit was worth the wait,and rest assured it was worth the time and effort you put into this FP, i dont think anyone could turn out a better product!(y)(y)(y):cheers

I received mine this morning. I couldn't wait to open the package up. I am just blown away with this holster. FP you did a great job on these. I can't believe how crisp and clean it is. The urethane material is perfect as well. It really looks like the real deal. Thanks so much. All your hard work is much appreciated.

That's AWESOME guys !!! I'm so glad to see these holsters are finally showing up on doorsteps in bunches :lol: Thank you all SO much for the kind words again ! It really makes this soooo worth while just to see so many happy people !!! (y)

I am curious though, does anyone have any really good pics of their Mojo-Side Arm with their new holster ???

To the remaining paid members on the list, I was unable to get them out Friday before end of biz like I wanted. Thursday evening, I left the A/C on at my workspace, and the post cure process on your holsters was severely retarded :angry I wasn't sure they were even going to cure at all. I had to put them out in the sun for about 4 hours today to make sure :eek: :eek: I'm going to watch them through the weekend though. Sometimes when this happens, they might start to exude oils from the curing retardation, and that is a bad thing because it may never stop. If all is well come Monday, they will be shipped, and we will be done for a little bit ! I'm really sorry about that. But rest assured, if there is even a hint of anything wrong, they'll be scrapped. As most of you know, I will NOT send out an inferior piece. I would sell those as "seconds".

Speaking of which, it's pretty awesome because I counted up the scrapped holsters from production today, and there were only 5. That's not bad for such a grueling process on these bad boys ! (y)

Best,

FP

Here is a pic of my holster!!

Bad news is that the MOW sidearm doesnt fit in it. :cry

I almost forgot to address something I thought of on this Sean?

Is it possible that Christian's blaster would fit with the "rubber" strap installed? If not, I have an idea ... it wouldn't take much, but I could actually make a longer rubber strap for those members that prefer not to upgrade their side arms (y)

Just saying :rolleyes

The more members I can make happy, the better :D

FP

well this is what i got, though i shortened the belt loop since it was banging on the kneepad, after this was taken.
And for some reason the pistol looks alot brighter then it really is.

fettcostume049.jpg

I almost forgot to address something I thought of on this Sean?

Is it possible that Christian's blaster would fit with the "rubber" strap installed? If not, I have an idea ... it wouldn't take much, but I could actually make a longer rubber strap for those members that prefer not to upgrade their side arms (y)

Just saying :rolleyes

The more members I can make happy, the better :D

FP

Chris,

Thats why you are the freakin man!!

I may very well try to install the rubber strap and see if it works.

I am tempted to just wait and see if Mojo offers a resin version of the blaster so that I can have the best of both worlds.

Thanks for thinking of me and for the PM.

Sean

Great Pics guys !! :cheers (y) Lets keep 'em coming !!

No sweat Sean. Always lookin out for ya ;)

Something interesting has happened in the last couple of days that I feel I should address. No drama queen stuff. But PM gossip that I would not want to run rampant. So I'm going to nip it in the bud now.

There has been some talk (as I expected there would be at SOME point :facepalm ) about there never really being a "second" holster ever produced by Nemrod with a replacement rubber strap. I suppose it's my own fault for never posting pictures. The truth is, the holster that GBH obtained that was the "second version", was destroyed during the molding process, and the original auction pictures were not only horrible, but no longer exist. This particular version of the holster (as I understand it) is even more rare than the first version with the molded strap that used to break. But they are out there. They can be found. This isn't "Bigfoot" we're talking here. :lol:

Below is a picture of one that a member here posted when he sold his a year or so back. My apologies for not remembering who for credit sake, but I've had the picture archived for sometime. I know someone here owns this now, but I do not recall who. It is identical to the holster that GBH donated to this project (y) And no, it is not photoshopped :lol:

84ac_1.jpg

As you can all see, the replica you are receiving is nearly identical (with the exception of the replica being sheathless, and having the pistol grip cut mod). To those that are stirring the pot, I'd urge you to please mind your own business and let this one go :facepalm :angry

Thanks everyone.

Best,

FP

Hi Chris, not sure how efficient USPS is, but I'm getting 'no record exists' when I slap this baby into their tracking engine?

Hm? I'm not exactly sure to be honest. What I've been told by USPS, is that once it leaves U.S. borders that it's no longer trackable on-line (I would have to go into the Post Office to do that). But I don't see any reason that it wouldn't "not" show up as at least being accepted? :confused Rest assured, I have the receipt in hand dated 7/16/2009. I can send you a scan to take to customs if it doesn't show up soon. I can also see what I can do on my end when I go back into the post tomorrow. Being that it's only been 4 "business" days though, I wouldn't worry yet. How efficient? I really don't believe that is a word I would even associate with the U.S. Postal Service anymore :wacko

Best,

FP

i am so grateful that this man busts his backside for us on TDH...it saddens me to see FP have issues after all he has done...i dont know what is going on behind the scenes, and personally dont care...not my place...but i do want to give a huge shoutout to FP...THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO BROTHER!! :cheers
Great Pics guys !! :cheers (y) Lets keep 'em coming !!

No sweat Sean. Always lookin out for ya ;)

Something interesting has happened in the last couple of days that I feel I should address. No drama queen stuff. But PM gossip that I would not want to run rampant. So I'm going to nip it in the bud now.

There has been some talk (as I expected there would be at SOME point :facepalm ) about there never really being a "second" holster ever produced by Nemrod with a replacement rubber strap. I suppose it's my own fault for never posting pictures. The truth is, the holster that GBH obtained that was the "second version", was destroyed during the molding process, and the original auction pictures were not only horrible, but no longer exist. This particular version of the holster (as I understand it) is even more rare than the first version with the molded strap that used to break. But they are out there. They can be found. This isn't "Bigfoot" we're talking here. :lol:

Below is a picture of one that a member here posted when he sold his a year or so back. My apologies for not remembering who for credit sake, but I've had the picture archived for sometime. I know someone here owns this now, but I do not recall who. It is identical to the holster that GBH donated to this project (y) And no, it is not photoshopped :lol:

84ac_1.jpg

As you can all see, the replica you are receiving is nearly identical (with the exception of the replica being sheathless, and having the pistol grip cut mod). To those that are stirring the pot, I'd urge you to please mind your own business and let this one go :facepalm :angry

Thanks everyone.

Best,

FP

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back