ESB project FINISHED 6-27 photo shoot!!

Thank you all for the kind words....I don't own the Pinhead suit anymore I had to sell it some years ago.

I now have the best Screen accurate ESB Fett thanks to Darthmiller and SpideyFett you are both AWSOME :)

This is the exact Thread lures me into the ESB one now, while i am still on the way of completing the ROTJ... the force is very strong with this thread :)

this pic makes me want to keep this suit for myself......at least for a few days I will have a pretty good SE fett along with a sweet ESB fett....

DSC_0026-2.jpg
THIS IS WHERE I WANT TO DIE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man oh man! You had me drooling at the Fett, but that room?!? That's SWEET! Just one of those glass cabinets of yours alone would make for a pretty enviable collection. Now all you need is a Han Solo dartboard (...or maybe a Mace Windu one...) and you're set! I showed your room to my wife as justification for my own SW obsession, and although she gave me a little eye roll, I think deep in those eyes I'm seeing a twinkle of the dark side in her - she actually suggested that I put my helmets on display rather than keeping them boxed up! Thanks for your assistance in breaking down her defenses. Cheers brother!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back