ESB project FINISHED 6-27 photo shoot!!

U N B E L I V E A B L E, A W S O M E, F A N T A S T I C, A M A Z I N G....

I have said it before and will say it again, there are not enough superaltives for the work you have done
this is with out doubt the best ESB Fett bar none you are truly the best of the best :)

Best ESB Fett I´ve ever seen !!!!
I´m just dying before my screen beeing so jealous...
One day, I´ll own one Fett like this !

Be as proud as you can of your work, it is outstanding !

just want to say thanks to everyone for the kind words.....just a few years ago I knew NOTHING about FETT...and then I found TDH. I want to say thanks to Art, Fettpride, Jango Wes and Batninja for the help over the years. ......cant forget the guy who taught me almost everything I know about FETT....our Friendly Neighborhood SPIDEYFETT

this project has been truly awesome and once again reminded me why I love this hobby!!

hopefully I will see all of you at CV

Incredible. I agree with Alex, that out of focus pistol shot is my favorite of the bunch as well.

So, who's the lucky, secret owner of this fantastic suit?

That suit came out awesome! well done gentlemen! one thing though...the outtermost collar stud on the right should be red on top =P

I will be at CV, hopefully ill see you there!

I have had a ton of people ask me who we made this costume for......As many of you know I had the honor of working on the Jermey project with Spideyfett anf then we did a second suit for Philip Wise owner of The Force.net. As a result of these two projects I had a chance to get to know Cinema Gary who is a good friend of Jeremy Bulloch. Gary has visited Jeremys house on several occasions and has seen the suit we did for him. After talking for several months Gary decided to have Alex and myself do a 3rd suit for him.....I know what some of you are thinking and let me make sure that I say Gary was not lazy in anyway and would have done it himself but like most people didn't have the time to do it due to other commitments and didn't want to have it take years to complete.

Gary is a huge Fett fan like all of us and has a incredible collection including a ton of Fett artwork. He also has the greatest Pinhead costume I have EVER seen for all you Hellraiser fans....

I was very honored to do this suit for Gary with the help of Spideyfett and want to Thank Gary for letting us do this project for him. He has been with us every step of the way via the phone and email. We have spent many hours talking thru the project getting everything correct and building a great friendship along the way. Gary is going to be coming out to Texas next year to hang out with me and Spidey at Philips Star Wars Museum!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hellcinema01.jpg hellcinema02.jpg
This was some years ago I decided it would be cool to do for Halloween,
I did do an apperance with Doug (Pinhead) Bradley at a comic shop,
when he was promoting his book "Behind The Mask Of The Horror Actor"

This is just amazing... I have to go grab a mop to clean up all the drool on the floor. LOL! You are honestly the best ESB Fett I have EVER SEEN! I am your height too! Makes me want to rebuild mine :( I miss it!

El1te

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back