Dutch Jango on its way

John je ziet er goed uit in je Jango ben benieuwd hoe ie dr uit ziet met the Jet-pack.

Looking awesome John , I would love to see you with the Jet-pack

After I'm done with my Commander Bly, I'd might start an Arena Jango aswell.

Thumbs up!

ha ha, great shots!!!

Your gear really does look amazing!!!!
Great work man!!

More dutch Fett troopers these days, ha ha ha, Jeroen en myself are fossilised by the time you guys run around in your Fetts.

More dutch Fett troopers these days, ha ha ha, Jeroen en myself are fossilised by the time you guys run around in your Fetts.

dsc_0134.jpg

Sure, Jeroen is still stealing the shows( in Holland and even in
Germany) in his Boba ESB, It's going to be a great task to come even close to his version, of course I admire the effort by other fett "buyers" these days , but still have much respect for the real builders and to be honest I think they deserve the real credit in a way, but nonetheless getting and putting on a great fett costume is cool anyway.

Nogmaals veel succes met je Jango John.

Last edited by a moderator:
It took me more time then expected because of work and other stuff.

But, here are the pics of my completed Jango! Hope you like them... :)
Last weekend was my first troop with a complete Jango costume. The jet pack held ok, the harnass needs some adjusting. It was also the first that Jango and Boba were together in the Dutch Outpost, will post a pic later.

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

Again, my thanks to those who helped me out and especially those who make all the armor and others.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back