DL-44 build. Full metal Westars

Yeah sorry. It's slow going at the moment. My Co-worker is going to be making the handle but since these are being made as a personal project, paying company work takes priority. I'll update with more pics as soon as I can

Considering how expensive and rare MR westars are, I would think there would be a high interest in these especially for trooping, no one wants to risk damaging their MR ones.

I'm unfamiliar with wizardofflight's blueprints but as a very rough estimate it wouldn't be cheap. I'd say $400 easy for one. Maybe $650 or $700 for two. You'd have to work out the details with the shop Forman. I'd totally understand if you don't wanna throw down that kinda money, but you would no doubt get a quality product. These guys know their stuff. I posted a link to the shop website earlier in the thread if you wanna check it out. You can call, or email those blueprints and he'll figure something out for you. It's costs nothing to ask.

Finally got some time to work on the handles.
20160405_103203.jpg

20160405_111624.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back