Long time lurker, full time new guy.

JAGERXIII

New Hunter
Hello!
New guy here, From SLC now in Nashville, Ive been around various costuming and prop sites through the years like RPF. I have a few finished costumes I've made myself like Royce from the Predators and I just love the whole process of building and seeing it come together. I've always had in my head that Boba Fett is my ultimate costume, the kit to rule them all haha. I have always wanted to piece a whole set together and as movie accurate as possible(ROTJ or SE). I'll be doing as much research as possible so i don't bother with new guy questions and maybe comment here and there. Anywho just wanted to stop by and say Hello!

Welcome Jager, as you mentioned about making your Fett to be as accurate as possible, you would have the best result buying what you don't make on the TDH. As you've probably figured out already, the known sellers on the site make quality pieces and are trustworthy. Unless you have personal knowledge of someone on FB, Pinterest, or Evil Bay, don't take a chance on them. Many have learned the hard way, including myself...
Good Luck!! Don't to hesitate to post questions to help you, take your time and enjoy the ride, and research as many build threads as possible.....(y)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back