Decent Jango Suit?

OfficerFett

New Hunter
I stumbled across this for sale on a Facebook costume page. I was wondering if it would be decent and what you guys thought about it. Seller is asking $500 not including the helmet...

uploadfromtaptalk1402640739824.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say no. This appears to be not much better than Halloween costume props. But that is just my personal opinion.

If you plan on just wearing it once or so and are not looking for accuracy, then probably not terrible. Because you're here suggests you probably want pretty darn close to screen accurate. In that case, absolutely not....

Exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks for the response! Yeah k want at least closer to screen accurate. I know those chest plates weren't even close.

Sent from my SCH-I545

That is a shocking suit for the price asked. A little more and a lot of time will get you a far better costume. Visit the dented helmet/mandomercs and bhg.net for all the help you need in getting a jango up and ready :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back