Cruzer Jango leg armor project--revisited

cruzer

Let me know when ur doing these as im interested in a set from Cod to Foot of the armor, this would finish my jango armor off. Let me know a price too and what shipping is to UK if you can.

Cheers

These just keep getting better. Nice work Lorenzo. Will we see a progress thread of your other armour pieces, (thigh, boot, and cod armours). Has BKBT stopped doing this work? Have you took him molds off him?

I should be able to start meeting everyone's leg armor needs as early as next month.(y)

Mandalorian Guard- probably no need, yes, yes. :)

I should be able to start meeting everyone's leg armor needs as early as next month.(y)

Mandalorian Guard- probably no need, yes, yes. :)

The new Jango Fett master.

You should put together a picture off all the goodies you provide or will be providing once you make some copies of them. All in one picture. :D

A few pics of Rn'B'd finished shins. I can let these go if there's anyone that wants shins asap.;)

DSC01994.JPG

DSC01995.JPG

DSC01996.JPG

DSC01997.JPG

DSC01999.JPG

DSC02000.JPG

Here are some comparison shots of some cold cast shins I just finished. They're made for a member here to match his BM cold cast upper body armor that's also seen in the pic.(y)

DSC02007.JPG

DSC02008.JPG

DSC02010.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back