Close-out price on gauntlets "Saying good-bye"

You know.... they make cream to help with that.... ;)

:lol: :lol:

hahahaha!

TDH (r) Brand Anti Itch Lotion (tm)

Did you order Fett parts, and are anxiously waiting for them to come in? Have you started weathering your dining room table in anticipation? Did you wife ask you why your cat is now Panzer Olive Green? If so, you need TDH Brand Anti Itch Lotion!

Thanks DM,

Glad your pleased buddy!

Here's an update: Frost-bite !

The cold weather has really slowed my progress guys..I've got heaters running in my garage but it helps little "it's ah big garage" and the fiberglass resin tales forever to cure in these temperatures which just brings everything down to a crawl :facepalm

I have about a half a dozen sets to complete from orders made back in November-December. At this rate I should finish up within the next 2 weeks. I also have a half a dozen or so to complete from the orders made after New Years which should be completed by mid February.

I'm working every day on these puppies so please if you will bear with me a little longer guys.. Thanks sooo much !

Sincerely,
Christian

Thanks for the update, Christian. I hear ya on the weather. I'm relegated to the garage too for my projects and everything just gets put on hold for the winter.

I do appreciate your diligence!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back