Chin Strap/Cup Info

so, i got me one of those british riot helmets, from the picture it looked like as if it is a matching cup as pictured above. my question is, are there any good pictures of the inside of the movie used esb helmet?

i can't help with esb, but this pic has a shot of the inside with straps:

helm3.jpg

i'm pretty sure that's a pre-pro helmet. it's either prepro or rotj, but in other shots in that series it's with the prepro armor.

cool, thanks tk7602!
i also like the way the visor is held in place on the lower part of the helmet. i already saw that in another pic of the esb helmet that was shown in an exhibition. i'm gonna be using the same method.

for those of you that might be looking for one of those chin cups,...
i found another online store that sells those helmets, the ones shown are earlier models than mine, but the cup should be the same, but as always, check before you buy.

Old thread here, but figured this pic belonged in this thread. It's the only one I have seen with Jeremy wearing the helmet and the chin strap un-fastened.

n671305666_1697910_2776.jpg

Been so long I had almost forgotten about this thread. Hey Darryl, do you have a higher resolution version of this? Mostly interest in some details on the Vader armor - that's a decent shot of the neckline.

Been so long I had almost forgotten about this thread. Hey Darryl, do you have a higher resolution version of this? Mostly interest in some details on the Vader armor - that's a decent shot of the neckline.

Sorry, but no. I wish I had this in a higher res, but this was the only version I could find.

WHats that status on this chin strap? Anyone producing runs/distributing this?

I'm not very interested in buying a whole riot helmet just for the strap. There's plenty $$ going into boba as it is ;)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back