Chest display

Fetterling

Jr Hunter
Just got my chest display from Hotpockets. Awesome! Rafalfett's RotJ sequence. Uuhhmm, now can anyone refer me to a link on how to attach it? Wanted the display for the longest time and now that I have it don't have a clue what to do. Except turn it on and off and say. OOOO, pretty, my precious, pretty. Please and thank you.

First get some red plastic (I used a stage light gel from a music store) and put that behind the slots. Then glue the display behind that. I used a few dabs of hot glue at the corners. I also put a dab on the wires as a strain relief, so the wires aren't tugged where they connect to the display.

My approach was a little different. I am kind of anal about attachment methods, so I affixed some mouting brackets from the Hillman group that I got at Lowe's around the slot cutouts on 3 sides with JB Weld. I was planning on velcro-ing the chest plate in, but I ended up having to hot glue it in. If I ever get the chance, I will post pictures.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back