Jet Pack Bobs fett cosplay jet pack and gauntlets

stephenmcgarity

New Hunter
I'm on the look out for boba fett jet pack and gauntlets for sale any help would be awesome uploadfromtaptalk1444608378645.JPG

Sent from my SM-G925V

There are several makes for each.

MOW supplies gauntlets and jetpack

RedKraytDragon does gauntlets

Fettpride makes *the best* Jetpack and gauntlets, hands down.

Fettpride has the most accurate jetpack and gauntlets available. He does have a significant wait time though. High quality stuff, i think he offers both full vac'ed and fiberglass versions of the gauntlets. His packs are fiberglass and super accurate to the film.

MOW does both Jetpacks and gauntlets and aside from being on here, he also has an E-bay store. Manofwarstudios both here and on e-bay. resin cast nice stuff.

IOA/RKD (red krayt Dragon here on the boards) Makes a great set of gaunts as well. Resin cast with a super durable inner coating and vac'ed bottoms for easy on and off.

I may have 1 or 2 jetpacks available after the run, depending on supplies i have left. My pack is fiberglass, i have a sale thread in the cargo hold(DVH). I will have a few sets of gaunts in the spring, they currently are not completed yet.

RS props and Bobamaker also offer these items. They are UK based though, so assuming you are in the US, shipping cost may be a factor there. Both make excellent products

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back