bobamaker armor

LB66679

Hunter
i was wondering if there was any bigger guys who have bought armor from bobamaker in the past . im 5'11" and about 270 trying to find armor that will fit and not stab me in the sides . more i guess reference on the back plate .

Someone else may want to chime in here but I think Bobamaker's stuff is geared towards the smaller guys, sort of Jeremy Bulloch size. I had the Fettpride V4, I believe and I had to sell it because it was just too small on me (6-0, 195). Plus I have broad shoulders. Maybe try RKD?

I am 5'10 about 185-190 with a 32 inch waist/athletic build and Bobamaker fits me well. So you can extrapolate out from there. You can look in my WIP thread to see how it appears on a guy my size.

RKDs armor would work fine for you. Heres an Armor comparison thread with plenty of photos. http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/...ison-thread-51478/?highlight=armor+comparison

thats perfect thank you ! Only problem is I contacted RKD over a week ago and no response and he hasn't posted anything in over 4 weeks .

- - - Updated - - -

I am 5'10 about 185-190 with a 32 inch waist/athletic build and Bobamaker fits me well. So you can extrapolate out from there. You can look in my WIP thread to see how it appears on a guy my size.

yeah , I'm a bit bigger than you hahaha that totally answers that !

- - - Updated - - -

Someone else may want to chime in here but I think Bobamaker's stuff is geared towards the smaller guys, sort of Jeremy Bulloch size. I had the Fettpride V4, I believe and I had to sell it because it was just too small on me (6-0, 195). Plus I have broad shoulders. Maybe try RKD?

It looked more "movie sized" to me , and I'm a lot bigger than Jeremy bulloch !

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back