Boba Fett trooping audio

Ghost_Fett

Hunter
hey guys do any of you use audio clips while trooping? I know there has been some talk about running your phone with and app through an aker and that sort of thing to modulate your own voice but does anyone just run a loop of fetts lines or anything?

I don’t think I feel like trying to imitate his voice and I’ll be silent in Fett fashion most of the time but it might be cool to have a line or two every once in awhile.

I’ve got an aker I use with my snowtrooper so I’ve been looking for quality audio clips but the only ones I’ve found sound pretty rough. Music and Vader’s breathing in the back ground and all.

Any idea or links? Thanks Fetts.

Update: I did find an older thread. Consensus was Jason’s audio files haven’t ever been cleaned up enough to use so Jangos voice files have to be used. Looks like he’s got some from battlefront the game that can be cut from a YouTube video. Might have to be what I do.

I made a soundglove like in the video and used some lines from my 30 cm talking Boba action figure like „as you wish“, blaster and jetpack sound. Works great with my aker. So I can talk with the headset and play the sounds... Give me your mail and I sent them to you.

I made a soundglove like in the video and used some lines from my 30 cm talking Boba action figure like „as you wish“, blaster and jetpack sound. Works great with my aker. So I can talk with the headset and play the sounds... Give me your mail and I sent them to you.
O:

I’m gonna watch the video as soon as I can. I’m not very good at building things... sounds like an amazing idea though. Want to take a commission? ;) TK50175

Last edited:
I opted to disguise my voice because I like the Jason Wingreen version. I have found that I need to say more than just pre-recorded lines. People love the old "As you wish" line, but most people just jump when they hear your voice amplified through an Aker. Actual interaction with Boba Fett is awesome to most fans. They don't expect you to talk. When you do talk sparingly, people jump.

I opted to disguise my voice because I like the Jason Wingreen version. I have found that I need to say more than just pre-recorded lines. People love the old "As you wish" line, but most people just jump when they hear your voice amplified through an Aker. Actual interaction with Boba Fett is awesome to most fans. They don't expect you to talk. When you do talk sparingly, people jump.
I’ve noticed this with my snowtrooper. I power my voice through an ICOMM with an aker. Sometimes I scare kids sometimes they love it seems about 50/50. I just don’t think I can imitate the grungy Fett voice.

You are right, thats why I use both: aker with headset and soundfiles. The Jetpack aound or the blaster is cool for the kids too. I use aker with headset in my stormtrooper, snowtropper and even with my tusken: make it loud and roar like tusken...people go crazy!

You are right, thats why I use both: aker with headset and soundfiles. The Jetpack aound or the blaster is cool for the kids too. I use aker with headset in my stormtrooper, snowtropper and even with my tusken: make it loud and roar like tusken...people go crazy!
Does this work? I have a sound glove for my Darth Nihilus and use an Aker amp with the iPhone TrooperTalk app for my AT AT Driver. I noticed that the Aker has separate "Line in" and "Mic in" connections, but figured if I tried to use my sound glove and my TrooperTalk app, I'd blow something up...

Does this work? I have a sound glove for my Darth Nihilus and use an Aker amp with the iPhone TrooperTalk app for my AT AT Driver. I noticed that the Aker has separate "Line in" and "Mic in" connections, but figured if I tried to use my sound glove and my TrooperTalk app, I'd blow something up...

It works great...Line in for the soundglove and Mic in for the microphone. Thats what it is made for.

It works great...Line in for the soundglove and Mic in for the microphone. Thats what it is made for.
I don't know why I thought it wouldn't work! When I get my Fett done I really wanted to put in some blaster and some other sound effects, and then have the mic for me- I've been working on my gruff Kiwi accent to sound like Temeura Morrison, it's really the only Boba Fett voice I and kids these days know.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back