Boba Fett to return for Mandalorian Season 2

Agreed Ram. For Boba to actually be done right they would definitely need to plan very carefully for how to implement him. We already know the Deathwatch are an organized Mando group and it would be cool to see them implement the True Mandalorians are the Mandalorian Protectors as a group that opposes them. It definitely seems like Jango and Boba would have not been involved with the Deathwatch, judging by the reaction of the senator from the Clone Wars TV series, so it's possible they could be involved with the True Mandalorains (like in the Open Seasons comics) or the Mandalorian Protectors while obviously Djin has ties to the Deathwatch. Perhaps they could use Fett and Djin to reconcile the Mandalorian differences (obviously after having a show down similar to how Boba fought Jodo Kast perhaps?!?!?) now that a lot of them have been exterminated and then Boba goes off on to do his own thing outside of the show.
Fenn, you have just describede a beautiful way to tie all that together and restore a big part of what Mandos great in the first place. I hope someone on this forum is secretly the producer of the series and sees this!

Oh ... and Mr. Producer... if you read this, would you mind inserting a charackter called Ram Skirata who is a cool guy and wears grey armor? Please? I'd be happy to do the acting part :D

Fenn, you have just describede a beautiful way to tie all that together and restore a big part of what Mandos great in the first place. I hope someone on this forum is secretly the producer of the series and sees this!

Oh ... and Mr. Producer... if you read this, would you mind inserting a charackter called Ram Skirata who is a cool guy and wears grey armor? Please? I'd be happy to do the acting part :D

Haha glad you think so! There has just been to much infighting with the Mandalorians over the years. It's time to put the past behind them and band together for the greater good of Mandalore! but not before a super epic Mandalorian on Mandalorian show down between Fett and Djin. (also I haven't put too much thought into this or anything lol)

Based on these photos it looks like it wasn't Boba at the end, but just Mando. However, that iconic spurs sound is definitely there. Maybe Dave Filoni or Jon Favreau added that sound effect in just to generate buzz since they knew they were going to have a cameo of him in Season 2?

View attachment 189748
I didn't think Boba Fett, I thought he was going back to at least collect the body at best. The other thought, she wasn't dead. She kept saying haven't seen one of "your kind" usually what non-human characters say. who knows? i don't

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back