Boba Fett Movie???

Don't need/want a stand alone Fett movie...just like the Han Solo prequel. It's very hard to catch lightning in a bottle twice on both fronts.

I wish the new anthology movies would introduce completely new characters, rebel and empire alike. Not everything has to be tied up into a tight little bow.

As far as Deadpool goes, although he is Marvel, Fox actually owns the rights, not Disney (just like the X-Men.)

What about an old grizzled Fett so busted up by the Sarlac he can no longer be that hunter, however he could train someone up to take up the mantle?
you know hanging out in dirty space ports getting to know the underworld and the bounty hunter guild etc... training, with other Mando's that live in the outer rim and so on..

with a sub plot that Mando's never take their helmets off he could pass this new ''Fett'' of as him self keeping the legend alive...

Like Zoro :lol:

Ohhhh. I like this you are on to something[emoji6]

Sent from my iPad

The only thing (IMO) that could be true to his legacy/mistique would be a movie focusing on other characters and events with Boba taking more of a background role similar to what he did in ESB...with a bit more screen time.

Boba basically manipulated events in ESB to cause the whole plot to unfold like it did. If it weren't for him the Empire would not have beaten Han to Bespin. He was the hero/anti-hero of the movie.

I would be interested in seeing a movie about his life and then ending with him crawling out of the pit or starting with him crawling out.

Well according to Bob Iger and the people on the Collider Jedi Council, as of right now, if there was a Boba Fett movie, it's on hold and probably won't be seen until after Episode 9 if ever.

I can't imagine Disney having an entire movie dedicated to the pre-episode IV Han Solo and not have Boba Fett. To me, this is as far as they should go. He doesn't need his own movie.

I'd love to see a bounty hunters movie but preferably not made by Disney, I would want to see full on action not a toned down 12 cert kids version.

Thanks to Lego's artwork for the rogue 1 which depicts slave 1 it's looking like boba could play a major role in the upcoming film. Probably as the leading baddie . Which would tie in with darth vaders no disintegrations line in ESB to boba . Which led us all to beneive they had worked together before , probably looking for the Death Star plans as a hired bounty hunter they would be worth slot to the right party

I think Boba Fett deserves more credit and I t would be nice to see this come to a reality. In the Clone Wars the series we saw some of the bounty hunters and in this case young boba Fett. It is awsome the mistery that carries awaythe best bounty hunter in the galaxy for that we need to know more about him. The bounty hunters guild, the taverns, the bounties he accomplished, the equipmnet, the slave ship. For us that we are fanatics would be the best of both worlds Star Wars and Boba. Main question who could direct this movie? JJ?

I see the Han Solo Anthology and the Boba Fett Anthology, being that they are made by Disney, they are going to intertwine with each other. Very similar to how The Avengers and each hero having their own standalone's with other. It is Disney after all... their budget is probably through the roof.

I am really excited!

We are probably going to have even more different versions of Fett that are going to be nit picked and critiqued.

A movie dedicated to our favorite Star Wars bounty hunter Boba Fett these days would only get the typical Hollywood P.C. Treatment and Imo would be WAY better off not having one at all. just sayin.

Deadpool may just break that P.C. treatment finally. I feel they have gotten a lot better the last couple of years with super hero's, granted there are a couple bad apples.. Ant Man was not amazing but it could have been SOOOO much worse

A movie dedicated to our favorite Star Wars bounty hunter Boba Fett these days would only get the typical Hollywood P.C. Treatment and Imo would be WAY better off not having one at all. just sayin.

i agree..though i think having him in rouge one or any of these additional stories set in the same general time frame as ANH/ESB is a much better way to get new stuff out there with Fett but still keep him somewhat mysterious..and not over saturate the market with him. I like the idea of him being in rouge one much better than him having his own film and being the main focus

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back