Boba Fett Movie???

i agree..though i think having him in rouge one or any of these additional stories set in the same general time frame as ANH/ESB is a much better way to get new stuff out there with Fett but still keep him somewhat mysterious..and not over saturate the market with him. I like the idea of him being in rouge one much better than him having his own film and being the main focus

I feel the same way. After thinking about this last night when I saw this thread, if Boba is in R1, the idea of him being a front line background character like he was presented in ESB and ROTJ, would still maintain the mystery vibe you're supposed to get from. I'm honestly against a stand alone movie for Boba.

As Jeremy Bulloch says, the less you do with him, the more powerful he becomes.

I feel the same way. After thinking about this last night when I saw this thread, if Boba is in R1, the idea of him being a front line background character like he was presented in ESB and ROTJ, would still maintain the mystery vibe you're supposed to get from. I'm honestly against a stand alone movie for Boba.

As Jeremy Bulloch says, the less you do with him, the more powerful he becomes.

exactly! :cheers

I completely agree. The Boba fanboy I am makes me feen like a crackhead for more....but considering your comments I'm inclined to agree. I really like the idea of him being in R1 to give us more Boba without overdoing it. (y)

Well, either way it would be great to see boba fett. I thing there are enough fans and mistery to have a movie, and I agree with most of you pre armor should be the way to go. If it appears in Rogue one it could start to set the tone, and again if we see him in the Han Solo movie.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back