BatNinja's ROTJ Armor Vest - Limited Run!

Yeah, I need to the first few out. My post office's APC (Automated Postal Center) is hit or miss, and I hate standing in line in the lobby. The first two WILL mail tomorrow!

:)

I've got the next few ready to ship (got to make time to get to the post office). I should have the remaining paid's out over the weekend.

Still waiting on payments from a few of you. If these aren't paid for by Aug 20th, they go up on eBay! PM me with questions!

I got my vest today...:)

Fits like a glove, I want to post how much I like the vest and the quality of the vest but what could I possibly say that has not already been stated.

Thank you Batninja - AAA++++++ work :) :) (y) , glad I did not miss out on this :)

Got my vest today! First words outta my mouth when I put the vest on were "Git R Done!" This vest is perfect ... thanks a bunch BatNinja! By the way ... I like your return address label!(y):D(y)

Vest came in the mail today. It looks fantastic! I almost hate to have to put holes in it for the jet pack harness and snaps for the armor.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys! I'm glad everyone is happy with them. This run should be finished over the weekend, so that means everyone's vest will be in the mail soon. I've some family emergencies to see into, as my Dad isn't doing so well. I apologize for the delay.

For those of you who've already received them, let's see some pics of these with armor!

Ask and ye shall receive...

My armor is not done yet, but it gives you some idea of size on my Large Vest
(Its FPV2)

I have also included some coparisons of my Medium Vest w/JP cutout (which now is at its new home), and my Large Vest w/ no cutout.

Medium on Left, Large on Right.

Vests0.jpg

Vests.jpg

Chest4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back