Back for another try

jedi paramedic

Active Hunter
Hello Everyone;
Been a member here for well over a decade. After being taken for several thousand dollars by a former member of this page I vowed to never pursue a Boba Fett again. Well, I’m back. I couldn’t resist.
I have recently purchased a complete ESB costume. It was 501st approved a few years back. I plan on making it so again.
I have a few questions that I’m hopeful someone will have an answer to.
1. What shade of white are the collar studs? Is it the same for the studs on the cod?
2. Does anyone make an aluminum flamethrower? The one resin one on the kit I purchased doesn’t look anything like the CRL pictures. I had ordered one several years ago, but I believe that member has also been ousted from the group. (Yeah, I know how to pick ‘em)
3. Does anyone make a set of shin tools I could paint myself? Maybe resin printed? The MOW set I have is the old style.
Looking forward to getting back into the scene. Seems a lot has changed.
Mike

1. The studs are said to be from the super trooper, so just paint them white, however, they could be an off white, but they look pretty much a standard white

2. WastedFett sells a nice metal flamethrower. You can also pre-order one from Minutefett, which are said to be very accurate.

3. Bobamaker sells resin castings that you can paint yourself, they look the part. You can probably make cheaper with actual parts, they are still being made today, the squeegee and the stirrer

Archive X Reefer White is a wonderful color for the studs

Currently Wasted Fett and Minute Fett make metal flamethrowers but both are banned from TDH. Wasted Fett's is quite large and not level 2 because of how big it is. Minute Fett's is a new take on the flamethrower since there are such terrible reference images there is a lot of gaps to fill.

Modern shin tool found parts (you can also buy directly from Paterson. They also pop up on ebay a lot)

Then the best metal parts are all by Machinecraft:

Thanks for the replies. Pre-ordered a flame thrower, among other metal parts.
Ordered the Paterson tools, and white paint.

Lastly, what is everyone using for the small light at the end of the gauntlet with the black surround?

Lastly, what is everyone using for the small light at the end of the gauntlet with the black surround?
Welcome back. This is what's in the original.

IMG_3405.JPG

This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back