Anyone ever been bitten by a brown recluse?

They are pretty much everywhere, especially in warm moist places we had them when I was stationed at Camp Lejune and again in South Carolina, and even when I WAS IN FRANCE. If you're bitten and go unchecked you cold develop Celluitiuse which in short is Flesh eating.

My Great Grandpa had been bitten by a brown recluse many years ago, and although he didn't before the bite, but does now sufer from Aracnaphobia, could imagine why, hu? :p

In a semi-related story, my mum told me she woke up a couple weeks ago and felt something on her arm, she thought it was her hair so sorta just brushed it off as that, then it started to itch again, she went to itch it, felt something, grabbed it, and ran to the bathroom to see what it was....ends up it was a tick. (n)

And in an even more unrelated story, I was looking around the bedroom last night, and suddenly saw an area of the wall move, a Japanese Beetle. :angry Don't make it start this early already with them!!!!!!!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back