ANOVOS discount code?

Benkenove

Active Hunter
Hi guys... I'm thinking on getting a TFA stormtrooper armor before price rise (next monday 28th), and just wondering if anyone would have a discount code that he could give me... I promise to give my code back to him or to any other...

Thanks and I hope someone can help me.

Ben.

Thanks for your answer. Sadly the Black Friday offers will only be for In Stock products only, and they also confirmed on facebook that it won't apply to the TFA stormtrooper :(
STAR WARS™ Collection: SAVE 15% OFF select IN STOCK items with checkout code STARWARS2016 at checkout.

https://www.anovos.com/collections/black-friday-2016

I thought they were still offering discount codes when people made orders :( My bad !!

Thanks again ... I'll see what to do then

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think such a thing exists....Id wait till Friday I bet they have deals this weekend. With black Friday and such.

When you make a purchase. Anovos sends the buyer a 10% discount code that they could use or share. 1 time use and it expires after a month or so if not used. Unfortunately, mine expired. Over at the FISD, they created a thread where members are sharing and swaping codes. Im just to lazy to look for it again or I would share that..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I know, but last movement was many month ago. I also made a thread there to see if someone could share a code, I'd return mine, but no luck :(

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back