2nd set of trash can armor

LoL, thanks! It's CAN, by the way. ;)

Doubling the bells would definitely be more intimidating! Can't wait to see that. :D
Can of Coke, can o' beans, CAN ask you a question? JK, dont shoot:lol:
I gotta help the wifey pay her credit card bills so money has just gone bye bye for a long time:( so gotta put it all on hold again.

Fractal, for the life of me I cant find that link you gave me to the tubes (18") for the Astromech, can you post the link here again.

its a very good way... if all else fails, you can use liquid nails or silicone calk to hold them together.
I may have time on Friday to actually cut out the under armor plates (since my white armor is already painted)

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

PICT003.jpg

still needs work, but I dont think I will shape it anymore, got too tired so just added the kama for now, I plan on putting something around the top of the kama to "intigrate" it better than just looking like it is glued on... which it is.

my favorite quote about kamas... "nice skirt" not that I haven't thought about it... but, it just isn't me. I like to be HSLD. High Speed, Low Drag. A kama would just weigh down my web belt. Fi has a kama tho! In fact... it's the only part of her 'gam I have made right now! lol

I'm still up in the air as to wether (?SP) or not this is gonna be a ghost or a Snow Mando? I think I should go with snow since I have found faux fur in white so I can use it as a Wampa pelt?
Then I can also add a little black to my armor and rough it up a little. I think the 'rainbow' paint that I put on it makes it look like snow when light reflects off of it.

I like the helmet skirt thingy that is on the back of your helm. how did you attach it? I think you should go with snow mando. I dont think a ghost would be in white armor in a city. Its like painting a sign on you saying shot me.:lol:

Ad'ika you're a genius. That prismatic paint would look killer on a snow Mando.

Maybe that's what they should have used on Iceman in the X-men Movies.....

Thank's A'den, I think I'm good for standard Mando beskar'gam, I think when I finish mine and the kids, I definately want to make a more custom one, like this: (I found this pic, who ever made it, please don't get mad, I think its awesome) Actually I posted this pic some where else here, and it is from KOTOR MMO, but still dont wanna get anyone mad for me posting it.

That's concept art from the upcoming TOR MMO

I like the helmet skirt thingy that is on the back of your helm. how did you attach it? I think you should go with snow mando. I dont think a ghost would be in white armor in a city. Its like painting a sign on you saying shot me.:lol:
Ghost would already be dead wouldnt he? Like Obi Wan :lol:
I still need to cut vent slots in the top rear where I made the raised area. I also plan on making something like ear caps, we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back