1st time poster

Joker

New Hunter
Hi people of TDH. I am new to this forum and am interested in making a ESB Boba Fett costume. I'd like to know how I would start out. Also are there any other reliable venders besides cargo hold and bobamaker? Thanks!

Welcome to TDH!
Best starting place is determining how much you are willing to spend, how accurate you want to be. There are many build up threads that will point you in the direction as to makers of things. You can also read thru the threads in the cargo hold to see who is selling items there. While you can't post new threads or reply to threads there, you can private message folks.

Welcome to the forums.

As is already stated there are many prop makers who you can source things from, but the best way to find who you need is to read, read, and read some more. The WIP threads will often list vendors and you can also find what sizes look like on others. Your height and weight will be a determining factor on what vendors work best for you.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back