Subscribe
    Jul 14, 2006, 3:14 PM - Need Holster Patters.... #1

Hello all,
    I am new to here but am finishing my custom Mandalorian costume. I need to find a pattern for the Jango Fett holsters. I have 2 of the Jango blasters without the holsters. Can anyone tell me where i can find a pattern to make them or just buy the holsters only. Thanks.....
  2. I helped at SDCC '08 Jango 5204's Avatar
    Jul 14, 2006, 11:29 PM - Re: Need Holster Patters.... #2

Depends on which blasters you have, MR's vs. Rubies. PM Cruzer and check if he has any left. He did a small run and made some great Jango holster sets.
    His holsters work for the Master Replicas.
    Jul 14, 2006, 11:47 PM - Re: Need Holster Patters.... #3

yep - you seek Cruzer.
    Jul 15, 2006, 12:28 PM - Re: Need Holster Patterns.... #4

i have the cheaper Rubies as i am spending most of my money i have for the armor and bucket. Also as this is my first time doing a mandalorian costume i am spending less money and working on the skills to do a good job. Then the bigger money will come out later if this turns out as i want. Thanks for any help so far and any other help i can get. I will post pics as i get it together....
  5. I helped at SDCC '08 Jango 5204's Avatar
    Jul 15, 2006, 1:21 PM - Re: Need Holster Patters.... #5

it's been my experience to try and get the good stuff the first time. I also started with the Rubies and made leather holsters for them, but this place is like crack once you get hooked. I'm now about $1700 into my Jango and almost done. I used to have a Don Post Boba I converted to Jango, and had every intention of using it, untill I saw all the wonderful suits here on the forum. I had to have one, an accurate one. 6 months later, I'm still working on it.

I figure I can buy the right stuff once the first time, or end up paying more to replace the first stuff I'm no longer using. Just my 2 cents.
    Jul 15, 2006, 10:54 PM - Re: Need Holster Patters.... #6

Quote Jango newbie said:
    it's been my experience to try and get the good stuff the first time.

I figure I can buy the right stuff once the first time, or end up paying more to replace the first stuff I'm no longer using. Just my 2 cents.

That is the same advice I have gotten from several experienced Fetts. (Bobba and Jango) It may seem expensive up front, but it saves a ton of time and money up front. No rebuying and reworking parts who knows how many times. Very sound advice.