Please. I need help

Suso

New Hunter
I need to know where to buy hose for the jango fett gauntlets. I have tried to paint and dye them and it has not come out.
It's the only thing I have left of the suit and I'm desperate. Thanks

I need the 5 parts necessary for the gauntlets of the jango. What price would they have?
I am from Bilbao Basque country in Spain.
Sorry my bad english. Sorry so much

I need the 5 parts necessary for the gauntlets of the jango. What price would they have?
I am from Bilbao Basque country in Spain.
Sorry my bad english. Sorry so much

I'm from Spain too, PM me if you have any question or don't understand english very well. MachineCraft makes good aluminium stuff, I don't know if he makes stuff for Jango. Dark-Side was the best guy to buy Jango pieces (in fact Cruzer used his). He's from Italy so no customs, but I don't know if he's still in the business.

I'm from Spain too, PM me if you have any question or don't understand english very well. MachineCraft makes good aluminium stuff, I don't know if he makes stuff for Jango. Dark-Side was the best guy to buy Jango pieces (in fact Cruzer used his). He's from Italy so no customs, but I don't know if he's still in the business.

I speak Spanish as well:) . But it looks like he just needs the hoses dyed purple. Of which, I have plenty:

Purple and dark purple.

Let me know which you need, pay the shipping and 10$ and they’re yours.

Or I can recommend the correct dye which might actually be the cheaper option. This is the correct dye that you should use. It must be this dye with the correct packaging as the newer formula will not work.

Attachments

• F0BECD93-734F-43CE-ADBD-15A509A46C14.jpeg
    F0BECD93-734F-43CE-ADBD-15A509A46C14.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 205
  • 05D7242A-61A7-407D-B142-7300E2F8DD69.jpeg
    05D7242A-61A7-407D-B142-7300E2F8DD69.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 212
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back